It’s been ages and ages since I updated my blog and for any friends and/or followers who have stuck with me, can I say how much I appreciate it! (apart from the spammers that is…they can bugger off!)
Such a lot of lovely things have been happening during the summer, chiefly deciding to relocate completely from South Wales to live in North Wales with my partner, Will and my little dog, Winston.
Prior to this decision I was alll set to do a foundation course in Art and Design which would have just begun and to start with, it was planned for me to do as a part time course over two years and continue with my job.
How plans change! After much thinking and doing some sums I decided to follow my instincts and up sticks and move to the beautiful Isle of Anglesey in North Wales to be with Will and his family and I’m so glad that I did….I couldn’t have hoped for more if I’d made a ‘wishlist’!
So, this summer we’ve been out and about exploring and enjoying some lovely weather (it’s piddling down now!) and taking the odd photo here and there.
I’ve just bought a new camera because it’s so beautiful round here but til I get used to it…here are some photos taken with my old trusty point and shoot.
The pics above are Rhosneigr….the beach is too big to be snapped in one photo unless you are in a helicopter but it is gorgeous and photos (particularly mine) don’t do it justice.
Winston has had to make some adjustments too but he’s learning fast!!!
I hope you’ve had a good summer too!
- sidknee23 likes this
- imall4frogs likes this
- myeverthought reblogged this from pricklylegs
- cloggo reblogged this from tindink and added:
- cloggo likes this
- mizred likes this
- austpicious likes this
- blackadder likes this
- sitasays likes this
- serendippity likes this
- adialogue likes this
- adialogue said: It looks beautiful, I long to dip my toes in that water.
- radon-t reblogged this from pricklylegs
- radon-t likes this
- dudewelcome likes this
- onestonedcrow likes this
- mathcat345 said: You definitely made a wise choice! I’m sure Winston will adjust quickly and may all of your days include beautiful landscapes such as these in the post! Hugs!
- mathcat345 likes this
- joost5 likes this
- simplicidee likes this
- morebeyoncethanyou likes this
- theymightbeclippy likes this
- tindink likes this
- mwzz likes this
- rrrick said: It’s been a great summer here too. You sound happy, and I miss seeing you around here!
- pricklylegs reblogged this from tindink
- pricklylegs likes this
- futureben said: Looks amazing. Good on you.
- futureben likes this
- garp likes this
- ybb55 likes this
- thefuzzydave likes this
- zincstoat said: Hey, welcome back lovely. Sounds like things are really going well for you, that’s awesome. :)
- redjeep likes this
- tindink posted this