Just when you thought they couldn’t possibly get any dumber ..
Stumbleupon has always been about discovering new and interesting content. Not exclusively that for most of its history but its always been the main theme of it’s mission statement.
One way of doing that, a largely unsatisfactory way…
- oh-go-away likes this
- ranouttausernames likes this
- knock-here said: I completely agree with you there elle, to me it is TOTALLY Pointless, shame really it used to be a very good site. maybe thats what they are trying to do shut itself down.
- jjones186 likes this
- countryboylife likes this
- akapearlofagirl likes this
- sphinxnomore likes this
- alice44 likes this
- jilli1205 likes this
- ybb55 likes this
- tindink reblogged this from elledark
- tindink likes this
- jestone likes this
- tibor-1 said: Was a great site… now I hardly venture to go there.
- joost5 said: I completely agree. The whole point is to press the stumble button and help them sell partner pay per clicks. Gone is the social aspect of this service.
- wentdog said: I never used it, but this is crazy.
- joost5 likes this
- wentdog likes this
- elledark posted this